Corporate Deepawali Messages 2016-As we all know that Diwali is a festival of light, happiness and distinctive significance. Everyone wait and prepare for this festival with a lot of excitement. Worship of Goddess Lakshmi and lord Ganesha is very important ritual of this festival. We worship because we wish to God to give better performance in our business, job and study. So we can say that this festival of light also belongs to wealth. We worship and wish to God that He gives us something really different in our important work. So as conclusion we also can say that this festival of light, joy and happiness also belongs to corporate sector. So you really want to wish your client or boss. Don’t worry we are here again with grand collection of corporate Diwali messages or corporate Diwali wishes or Diwali wishes for boss. Wish your boss or client with most heartful messages.
Corporate Diwali Messages 2016
- Peace, prosperity and good fortune, May all this be with you in the coming years. Happy Diwali
- Dear Client, Happy Diwali wishes for you with love. I pray the festival of lights bring in good luck and success in the going project we have signed as a deal.
- As we celebrate Diwali 2016, let’s hope that it brings us new opportunities to work together and prosper.
- Dear Clients, Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
- On Diwali, wishing that all your business endeavors become a success. Nav varsh mangalmay ho!
- May the divine light of Diwali enlighten you on the path of success, wealth and prosperity. Happy Diwali.
- May lord Ganesha bless you with success and prosperity on Diwali and always Happy Deepawali
- As the lights sparkle on Diwali I wish that our association continues to reach greater heights of success. Wish you a prosperous DiwaliBottom of Form
- Peace, prosperity, good fortune May they all be with you in the coming years. Happy Diwali.
- As we celebrate Diwali, let’s hope that it brings us new opportunities to work together and prosper
- Long live the tradition of hindu culture and as the generations have passed by hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger lets keep it up.
Best Wishes for Diwali.
- Dear (Name of receiver), we are awesome business partners, nice friends. I wish for both of us that we will get more achievements in our business. The happiest of wishes for Deepawali is for you and your family.
- Dear clients, As the candlelight flame,
Ur life may always be happiness’ claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached to u mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of u a very happy Diwali.
- Dear client, Memories of moments celebrated together.
Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever.
Make me Miss You even more this Diwali.
Hope this Diwali brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you!
We wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali.
- Dear Client, This Diwali, may you and our business relations be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach,
happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse.
- Have a prosperous Diwali. Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness. May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill, because you are someone who deserves life’s best and so much more. Have a joyous Diwali and new year.
- As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything. Diwali Wishes 2016
- There’s always something warm and bright, about this time of the year, when everything has a special glow, and hearts are full of cheer, that’s why, this special greeting comes your way, to wish you all life’s best, on Diwali and in the coming year, too.
- May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year. Diwali Whatsapp DP
- Dearest boss, happy Diwali wishes for you. I am sure you are enjoying the festival with great fervor and I send my good wishes and luck for your work and home.